Friday, September 5, 2008

I'm in love


Did haven't too great a week this week. it started last week with me going to party, drinking way too much. I was hung over on Sunday so made ba d choices that day. Monday tried to get back on plan but still not feeling good. I tried to make up for the rest of the week, but I was still up 3lbs at weigh in. Its 5 weeks to Hawaii and I am hoping to be down to 165, so I really need to work hard.


I feel in love with this dress from the Lauren Conrad collection, but its over $200. I am hoping to get it made but can't find a seamstress to do it. Let me know what you think.














1 comment:

Unknown said...

First of all... hi! :)

Second - love that dress as it looks so comfy!

Third... Your in the 160's!!! Ya hooo!!!!

Now I need to get back on track again.... :P