Thursday, September 18, 2008

Cranky

I am in a bad mood this morning, its just one of those days. I had a bad sleep last night and I am still not feeling good. I took a look at the scale this morning I am sitting back at 170, which means I have gained 2.5 from last week. Its only three weeks to Hawaii I don't think I will hit my goal. I know I am most likely up from being sick, but it still pisses me off. I have been working so hard. On top of it I really miss Nanny today, I don't know why but I do and it sucks.

Oh then yesterday I was downstairs having lunch and the cafetria lady came up to me and was like a little bridie told me something about you. I was like oh yeah. She is like I heard you started smoking again, I am so disapponited in you. I was like yeah I did start smoking again fulltime when my grandma passed away. She was like oh sorry. I was kind of irratied it, why is it anyones business but mine if I started smoking again. Second of all I can't believe people have nothing better to do with there time but discuss how I started smoking again.

Okay well I gueess I better get back to work, sorry for all the whining.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We start smoking again for many reasons and it is hard for some people to understand why. I am sorry that this brought up some not fun memories for you and it just seems like it really put off your already not bad day.

You had a bad week getting sick... you can do this you know... and I am not talking about the quitting smoking either. One thing at a time.

Take care of yourself and hopefully you will have a better night tonight.