Monday, September 8, 2008

Back on track

Eating wise the weekends have been pretty rough. I had mcdonalds twice this weekend. DH had his wisdome teeth out on friday and didn't go well. He was getting sick off just soup so he wanted to try some chicken nuggets, because they were soft. I know just because he had mcdonalds didn't mean i had to but I scummbed. I did work out Saturday morning and I spent 2 hours tearing apart boxes saturday night that was quite the work out also. I am taking things slow excerise wise this week. I am doing 10 mintue cardio burn dvd today and I am going to lift some weights. I am getting back into it slowly this week to get my body used to it. I think I might actually try running again. I have a hard time with because I am still smoking yes I know bad me. But at least I have started to cut down again. I am at about 9 a day, right after Nanny died I was smoking almost a pack a day. As for that I am still having a rough time and I miss her a lot but the pain is getting a bit better. Just like weight watchers, I am taking it one day at a time.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

One day at a time... good one to live by. Glad to see you are getting along and setting realistic goals for yourself. And, that smoking thing... it will come. I am struggling at the moment myself. I just have to work at one thing at a time though right now.

Take care.