Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I didn't have time for a work out last night, I don't think I will have time for a workout tonight. Its been busy, busy busy lately at night. I have started taking the stairs everywhere I go at workout know so at least I am getting a bit of excerise each day. I am eating well, staying on plan, taking it one day at a time.

After weigh in last week I have 3lbs to lose because we headed to Hawaii and 3 weeks to do. I am really hoping to do it. I am going to work hard, drink lots of water. All I can do is my best, I am going to try and not be disapponited if it doesn't happen.

I finally got to wear my new Roxy Ugg Boots today, they are so comfy. I wore them with a jean skirt, black turtle neck. I think I look pretty cute if I do say so myself.

Off to drink some water, I hope everyone has a great on plan day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great idea on taking the stairs! I know this past weekend I was up and down the stairs so many times that my butt hurts! lol

You have a great plan there... keep up the great work and enjoy your new office! :)