Thursday, September 11, 2008

Almost over

I am feeling really good today. I am going to have a rocking day on plan, I am going to excerise as soon as I got home. I have a lot to do tonight, but I am sure I can sneak in a quick 15 mintue cardio max workout.

We are going to Boston Pizza Saturday night for dinner, for a friend's going away party. She is off to Europe for a few months. We haven't been there in ages for dinner. So I actually looked up the nutritonal info for once. I found out my favourite dinner is 24 points for a half order holy crap. I would still like to get pasta so I am deciding between Tortellini with creamy totmato sauce or penne with creamy tomotao sauce. They are both 13 points, which I didn't think was too bad for dinner out.

Well I hope you all have an amazing on plan day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boston Pizza has a few that are not too bad. In their healthy eating area, I found a couple of pasta's and then a shrimp one. If I remember correctly, I think I had the totellini last time and ate half and saved the rest. I made it way more pts friendly. But just have some fun and enjoy the company. :)

Glad you are feeling better!