Friday, September 12, 2008

Weigh In

I am down to 167.4 this week. So only 2lbs away from my Hawaii goal, I am sure I will reach it. I am so excitied for our trip. I am getting closer to my goal weight also. Tonight we are going to see The Dark knight. I have heard it was really good so I am looking forward to it, it will be nice to go out DH we haven't been out in awhile. He has been so cranky since he got his widsom tooth out, I am trying to be nice and supporitve but it is really starting to get to me.

I am so glad its Friday its been a long week. I just ordered bikini body workout that I am going start using for toning, I am still going to continue with my biggest loser workouts and weights. I have started thinking about going jogging again. It really tones up my legs I have noticed.

I have my friends going away dinner tomorrow night, I think I have decided on the tortellini in creamy tomotao sauce.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mmmm... your chose sounds delish! :)

Yeah for getting closer to your goal!!! That is awesome! Hawaii here you come. :)

Have fun with your new workout.