Monday, September 1, 2008

Bathing Suit Shopping

I went bathing suit shopping and I actually bought two bikinis. I have never owned bikinis before. I am pretty excited about it, I also bought two swim skirts to go over them, my upper thighs still need some toning up. So this week i am going to do some pilates, and lots of leg lifts hopefully I will see some results. But I am really excited about our trip to Hawaii now, 6 weeks and counting. I was hoping to be back at goal by then. It could happen, I am sitting at 168 right now. So if I lose a pound a week, but I will be happy to get down to 165. I am so glad to be out of the 170s.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

congrats on the bikinis!!! wow, i can't wait for the same!!!

where in hawaii are you going?? we just came back from two weeks there..one on the big island, one in kauai..we love it there lol!! it was our 4th trip!!

btw, i noticed you have me in your blogroll..thank you! but i have changed blog addresses..i am now at doinitforme.blogspot.com

take care!
water_nymph