Thursday, February 28, 2008

Rough Times

I've had a rough week. My back is still not feeling that great, I am still in a lot of pain. Not much seems to help either. I haven't been able to workout all week because of that and I haven't been eating that great either. I stepped on the scale and I am back up again. I am just so frustrated right now it feels like I am never going to loss all this extra weigh. DH has been great saying he loves me just the way I am and that I always looks great. But it is still bugging me I just want it gone.
I am hoping over the weekend or the start of next week I will be able to get back into excerising and hopefully I will see a loss soon. My birthday and wedding anniversary is coming up in 3 weeks, I really want to feel good for those days. So I am hoping I can get down to 170 by then.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I totally feel for you! Sore backs are not fun and really put a damper on things.

Here's hoping that things will look up for you soon! Stay strong...