Monday, February 25, 2008

Day one again!

I had a great weekend with Battery. We got out and enjoyed the sunshine on Saturday.

Yesterday I woke up and my back was killing me again. So I was pretty much lazing around all day. I did pretty bad eating wise. I think I ate at least 30 points. I just kept eating all those 100 point snacks that I had in the house. But I am back on plan again today and hopefully things will be better, I am going to drink lots of water to clear it all out. I do so good eating well and excerising during the week and then the weekend hits and I go down hill. Not sure what is wrong with me but I am working to get it undercontrol. Sometime I think its just being bored.

I am still not doing good with the smoking thing. I quit for three months almost four. Then when were away I had the occasional one. Now that we are back I am smoking about 4 a day. Not great, but better then the back a day I was doing before. I guess like weight loss I have to take it one day at a time.

No comments: