Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Docotors Visit

Well I went to the doctors yesterday, to see about my sore back.He said its a lifting injury I should be better in a couple weeks. While I was there I was talking to him about my weight and told him how my goal weight was 162, but I am 6lbs above that. He told me that once I get down to 162, I should go down more than 155, he said I would be too thin then. Do to my body type(I carry most of my weight on my lower half)he said even if I become a runner I will never have super thin legs. He said I can go ahead and tone up but that is all he suggests. So I guess I have to start loving my bigger legs and all that. But he also said its good where I carry my weight because I won't be at a risk for heart disease or diabetes when I get older if I can some weight. He said its more people that carry it on there stomach that have the problem. So I am just concentrating on getting down to goal again and then I will go from there.

We are off this weekend to do some shopping in the states so I am really looking forward to that.

1 comment:

TinyTrim said...

I've heard that, too - that carrying weight in the middle is much worse for heart health. I don't think I'll ever have super thin legs either. Ah well. Better that than the alternative I guess ;)

Have fun shopping!