Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hump Day

Well I have been back on plan for 3 days now. I am feeling pretty good about it, I took a look at the scale this morning I am sitting at 173. I can't wait to hit the 160's again. I am slowly getting back into working out too. I don't want to push it with my back but I am doing about 10 mintues a day. I am going to try 15 mintues today. I am hoping next week to get back into Pilates again. I used to feel really good when I was doing it before. Well I hope everyone has a great day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to be in the 160's either. We can do it, right? RIGHT! :)

Unknown said...

Good for your for getting things going again! It is so hard when things in life mess up what we want. I too have 'restarted' many a times... :) It all works out in the end though. Just stay positive and you will be seeing those 160's again soon!

I was working towards either a teaching or RN Degree and was waiting to see which one came through by fate first - I love both. I just found out that I am accepted into the RN program on Monday... so that is what I am working towards now. I am just struggling with 4 classes right now due to lack of motivation from not hearing anything. Things are back on the up now!

Good for you though in getting back in to working out. It truly does help.

Cheers!