Friday, February 22, 2008

It paid off

Well I was finally rewarded with a loss this morning. I was down to 162.2 which was awesome. I was so happy. So it looks like mixing up what I was eating finally worked. I am so happy. I am going to hit the grocerry store tonight to stock up on some more good foods.
On a bad note though I am having friend problems. One of my best friends, she was actually a bridesmaid at my wedding has hurt me. She had a baby last year and I have barley seen her. I understood that she was busy, kind of backed off. Sometimes we try and make plans and nothing happens. Then last night we made plans for Battery and I to go over there for dinner. Well I end up working a bit late, so I called to say we will be over a bit later than planned. Well when I call her mom answers the phone and was like oh she isn't here. I don't know when she will be back call her DH's cell. So I call him he doesn't answer and then he calls me back. He was like sorry I was supposed to call you last night I had to work late so we had to cancel. He was like we will get togther really soon. I was like yeah tell her to call me. It really hurt me because this isn't the first time that is happened. So I am now at the point where I am going to back away and off. If she wants to call me and see me she knows where to find me. I just can't be hurt by her anymore. Thanks for listing to me vent. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the loss! That is awesome! :0)

As far as the friend situation goes, your friend must be going through a lot of changes and stress with the new baby. I'm sure she'll come around sooner or later. I've lost touch with so many friends who have gone off to University. I call it "life". Life changes, and people change too. Sometimes not in the best possible way, but it happens. I'm sure your friend doesn't mean to be hurting you the way she is. Give her a few days to call, and if she doesn't, give her a call again and maybe leave her a message. I'm sure she'll get back to you. Chin up, darling :0)