Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tuesday, Tuesday

Well today my back is sore not as bad as yesterday. I made a docotors appt but I am debating on still going or not. I might just to get it checked out. I did my ten mintue workout again, I even got my mom involved. It was a bit hard with my sore back but worth it. I think I will go for 10 mintues again tonight. Then next week I will get into 15 mintues. I am slowly working my way up since I have been out of the excerise game for a couple months. I have made the decision to start posting my food journal on here. I think that it will help keep me accountable.
Breakfast
Banana(2)
Cereal(2)
Yougurt(1)
Lunch
Pitas(5)
Soup(0)
Grapes(1)
Apple(1)
Carrots(0)
Dinner
Stuffed Chicken(5)
Veggies(0)
Rice(2)
Snack
Popsicle(1)
Total: 20
I hope everyone has a great on plan day!

No comments: