Friday, February 15, 2008

Weigh in troubles

I had my monthly weigh in last night. It wasn't too good I am up another 0.6lbs. So that now puts me 12lbs over goal. I am really not happy about it, but I am not sure where I am going wrong. My leader said to make sure I am eating all of my 24 points a day. She also suggested I come back to the meetings, which means paying $16/week. But I don't really have the money for it. So I am going to think about it and see how everything goes.

We are off to the states for the weekend and I am supper excited. So I am only at work to 11, which is cool.

Valentine's Day was great, Battery suprised me with a huge stuffed dog and I loved it. Then we just grabbed some sushi for dinner. It was low key but a lot of fun.

I hope everyone has an awesome weekend!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear you had a good Valentine's Day! :)

I went over goal by 18.4 lbs before I started going back to meetings. I have 7.4 lbs to lose now to get back down to goal, but going to meetings and spending the money was really worth it, and I'm pretty short on cash too. Do what you feel is best! You can do it :)

Unknown said...

Have a great weekend!

Hang in there! You will figure things out on how to get to where you want to. You did it before. :)

TinyTrim said...

That sucks about the gain; but at least it was a small amount! Maybe when you get time, post something on the boards about it with some info on your typical meal plans, what you do for exercise and so on. I find it helpful to get feedback there as there will be lots of different opinions and ways of looking at things.

Hopefully your weekend went well!