Monday, July 7, 2008

Well I am back to it again today. This weekend I had TOM and really bad cramps, so I spent most of it in bed. We went out to the pub Saturday night to watch the UFC fight I only had one beer. I ordered Pasta for dinner but it wasn't very good so I only ended up eating half of it and then I ended up getting it for free since I didn't like it. I didn't do any excerise all weekend either since I was feeling good. I am back to it today though I am staying on plan, drinking 4 liters of water and I am going to do my 20 mintue cardio max after work today. The Bachlorette finale is on tonight but we have plans so I am taping it. I think I will save it to watch on the weekend and that way I can some popcorn or something while I watch it. Other than that I am feeling good and hoping for a loss this week. Time to get this butt in gear again.

Last night I went and added new songs to my MP3 player, took it downstairs and tried to turn it on nothing happened it was compeltey dead. I was so upset, this is my second MP3 player my last one died after a year and same thing with this one. I emailed tech support and they said since its out of warranty they can't do anything for me. So I tried this morning and it went on so I plugged it in to charge. But I think when I get home I am going to take all my songs off it and put it on the computer just in case it goes down again and doesn't come up.

No comments: