Friday, July 18, 2008

Weigh in

Well its been a really rough week with Nanny in the hospital, it really wasn't looking good all week up until yesterday. Yesterday she seemed a bit better so that is good, we are hoping she will pull through. With everything going on I still tried my best to eat right but only got one day of excerise in and that was monday. I did my weigh in yesterday morning since we had a dinner out last night and I lost 0.4. Which took me back down to 170.8. I am getting really close to the 160's. I am hoping I will have more time to excerise this week, but it just depends on how Nanny does.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wooo Hoooo! Congrats girl on the wt loss!!!! :)

You are doing so well and those 160's are sure in sight for you. Me? bouncing around like crazy and it is driving me NUTS!!!

So sorry to hear about your Nan... Mine is not doing too well here either. :(

Take care and I will try to catch up with you more often here.