Wednesday, July 2, 2008


I am so off track the last few days. But I am going to work really hard today and tomorrow hopefully I will stay the same on Friday. If I don't and I go up its really my own fault from all the extra points. I went over by 4 on Monday and over by 8 yesterday. But yesterday we were at a Canada Day celebration I had a couple Smirnoff ices plus a donair which was the healthiest thing I could find. I am a little bit pissed off at eb games right now, we have spent plenty of money with them over the years. We put a second hand game from them on Sunday we get it home and it doesn't work it starts and then freezes so I take it back on Monday and ask for me money back. They said no we can offer you store credit, I was like no I want my money back so I can purchase it somewhere else. If they have another copy available I would have taken it. The guy that was helping was helpful at all and I found him a bit rude. I tried reasoning with him and then I finally asked for a manager. I was told there no manager available and he would try to get one on the phone. He called on other store asked for the manager there was told there wasn't one there. I said well what are you going to do to help me. He was like I can offer you store credit, Battery finally stepped in at that time was like you sold us a defective product give us our money back. He was like no. Not I am sorry sir but now, Battery at that point lost his temper said what about our f-ing consumer rights. I then told Battery to calm down and still didn't get anywhere. So I then told the guy to screw himself and walked out. I know I shouldn't have lost my temper but I really felt like I was being mistreated. I have now called there head office and I am waiting to hear back from them but definitely not a good customer service experience

No comments: