Monday, July 21, 2008

Doing my best.

My nanny is not doing good at all. They are unable to treat her for what she has, so in a sense she is dying but we have no time period for how long she will last. I am trying to spend as much time with her as possible. Even though its just sitting there and holding her hand. I am still doing my best to eat well but excerising isn't really happening. My goal for this week is to go for a walk every night after dinner. Even if its just to the track and walking around for 30 mintues. It will be better than nothing. I would really love to break into the 160's this week, if it doesn't happen thats okay I am really stressed out right now. I am getting unexpected TOM's and raging headaches. My goal is to get through all of this and not gain weight, I think I can do it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

heh... ((((hugs))) back at ya! We will make it through... eventually...

I am in Saskatoon and will be heading there either Monday or Tuesday. I promised him we would stay in Drumheller one night before we drop him off.