Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Busy Busy

I had a super crazy busy day at work yesterday. I worked my bum off and it was great because it made the day go by really fast. Also Eb Games finally called me back, they will be more than happy to give me a refund so I am going down there tonight to get my money back. After that its home for a quick workout maybe only a 10 or 15 mintue one. Sean & Tina and the kids are coming over for a family BBQ because nanny is going into the hospital on Friday. I am still upset about her but trying to think postive. I feel like I am making really good progress this week and I am looking forward to some sort of a loss. Well thats it for me today, I hope everyone has a great day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG! I`m soo sorry I posed that link! I totally forgot that you hadn`t seen it. I hope I didn`t ruin it for you! :(