Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Nanny passed away monday afternoon at 3:20pm. The doctors told me mom it wasn't looking good early Monday morning, but she would be alive for at least another 48 hours. So my mom decided not to tell me, I then got a call at 3:10pm to get to the hospital, but I didn't make it in time. I feel horrible right now. I wish I had been there for her. The service is on Saturday, my mom and I are having to do everything since my grandpa can't handle it. Right now I should be in bed since I have to drive Battery to work at 6, but I can't sleep. i have started smoking like crazy again, I think I have gained at least 5lbs this week so far.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am soooo sorry... My condolences and thoughts are with you and your family right now.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you had no way of knowing. I am sure she had appreciated all the time you were with her.

Huge ((((~HUGS~)))) are sent.