Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Crappy horrible day

I had a really bad day yesterday, I had a meeting with my boss she doesn't feel I am working up to my potential like I have done in previous months so that was a blow, so I am going to have to work harder than I ever had before to prove myself. Then I got a call from my mom, my grandma went to see her specalist the drugs aren't working, so she is going into the hospital on Friday for up to 10 days. They want to montior and give her the medication through IV to see if that works. If it doesn't we don't know how much longer she has. So I was really upset and was crying at work which I hate doing, I don't like people seeing that side of me. I am throwing myself into my work today to distract and so I don't really think about that. I am proud of myself because with all that going on I didn't turn to comfort food. I stayed within my points, drank my water and did 10 mintue workout.

No comments: