Monday, March 31, 2008

MIA

I know I have been MIA the last couple of weeks. First it was our anniversary, then my birthday, then Easter. Plus there was a lot of family stuff going on that wasn't that great. Plus works has been pretty bad too. I haven't really been on plan lately as much as I should. I am going to be joining a April challenge and will get back into it. I really want to be at goal for the start of the summer. I would like to feel good in a bathing suit this year.

Yesterday I did a workout as soon as I got up. I did 3 sets of 15 bicep curls, another arm excerise, squats, inner thigh workout, sit ups and lunges. I am feeling it today really in the arms in legs. Tonight I think I will just do a quick 10 mintue biggest loser workout. Then tomorrow I will go back on the weights. I now I can do this, the next time I see the 170's I will be pregenat.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so glad that things are going better for you and moving in the right direction! :)

Is your back doing better now? You must be doing better with that great exercise routine you have for yourself! Just make sure you back off if there are problems...

Good to hear from you and stay with those positive vibes! :)