Tuesday, March 11, 2008

On Track

This time change is sure sending me for a loop. I was so exhausted yesterday I could barley move, but I did get in a 10 minute workout which I was happy with. I am feeling so much better not that my back is better and I am working out again. Even if its only 15 minutes a day I find every bit counts. I am still trying to work my way up slowly. Eating wise I think I have been doing pretty good. I am trying to eat 22 points a day. My points target is 24 points, but I think by going to 22 its helping to jump start my body. I am hoping to be down to 170 by my birthday next week. I have another 2.4lbs to go to get there, but if I don't I am not going to get too discouraged. It definitely takes a lot longer to get the weight off them it does to put it on. Only took me a month to put it on.

No comments: