Thursday, November 20, 2008

Sorry I haven't been updating as much as usual. This was supposed to be my baby blog not really working out that way. I am feeling a little bit better these days. Still a bit sick to my stomach but no throwing up. I was offically 3 months on Friday and the doctors have told I am due on May 29th. I have heard the heartbeat a bunch of times. Its was really cool. I am still working on quitting smoking and having the occasional slip up. But I am really hard at it and I know it will happen.

I went shopping last night, all my clothes are too tight now. So I went to motherhood maternity. I bought 3 pairs of pants, two sweaters and a winter jacket for $250. So did pretty good. But that is all for me for now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great to hear that things are going well and better for you now! Man! Do you know how many people I know that are due around the same time as you! We have 3 people at my school alone!!!! Must have been a busy month. lol :)

Take care of yourself and thanks for keeping us updated! :D