Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I am going for an ultrasound next week, so they can fiqure out my exact due date. I am suffering from some really bad morning sickness these days, but everyone tells me that is a good sign so I will deal with. Seems like 7-up or ginger ale and soda crackers are the only thing that makes its better, but I am worried about too much salt and sugar.

Told my doctor I am still smoking he suggested to get quit within the next few weeks. So I am doing my best I am down to 3-4 a day so I think that is pretty good. I am hoping to be quite really soon. I think the transitation from 3 to none, any suggestions would be greatly aprpecaited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you got things straightened out about the smoking with your doctor. It is always a sensitive subject. I am sorry I do not have any tips for you as you know I am trying my best to quit again myself and I am not pregnant. Just keep up that motivation and will and you will do fine. And remember... no one is perfect.

Keep us all posted! :)